Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. The 2021-2027 programme places a strong focus on social inclusion, the green and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life.
- Supports the European Pillar of Social Rights
- Implements the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027
- Develops the European dimension in sport
Erasmus+ offers mobility and cooperation opportunities in:
- Higher education
- Vocational education and training
- School education (including early childhood education and care)
- Adult education
Separately, in the field of sport, the programme supports:
- Not-for-profit European events
- Collaborative partnerships
€26.2 billion for 2021-2027 programming period.
Contacts in Ireland (National Agencies)
For info Leargas: https://insights.leargas.ie/en/erasmus-plus-2021-2027
Certain strands of the programme are managed directly by the EACEA Education, Audio-visual and Culture Executive Agency on behalf of the European Commission’s Directorate General for Education and Culture (DGEAC).