Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. The 2021-2027 programme places a strong focus on social inclusion, the green and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life.
It supports priorities and activities set out in the European Education Area, Digital Education Action Plan and the European Skills Agenda. The programme also:
- Supports the European Pillar of Social Rights
- Implements the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027
- Develops the European dimension in sport
Erasmus+ offers mobility and cooperation opportunities in:
- Higher education
- Vocational education and training
- School education (including early childhood education and care)
- Adult education
Separately, in the field of sport, the programme supports:
- Not-for-profit European events
- Collaborative partnerships
€26.2 billion for 2021-2027 programming period.
Contacts in Ireland (National Agencies)
For info Leargas: https://insights.leargas.ie/en/erasmus-plus-2021-2027
Administered by : The Higher Education Authority (HEA) – for the higher education opportunities
Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.hea.ie/ Tel: +353 1 231 7100
Certain strands of the programme are managed directly by the EACEA Education, Audio-visual and Culture Executive Agency on behalf of the European Commission’s Directorate General for Education and Culture (DGEAC).