Interreg North-West Europe will soon open its first call for proposals for the 2021-2027 programming period. This call will open on 22nd March and close for applications on 15 June 2022 (at 11am Irish time).
In the meantime, some preliminary documents are made available for stakeholders to get a grasp on Programme expectations and start working on your application.
About Interreg North-West Europe
The Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) is one of the project funding programmes of the European Union for European Territorial Cooperation. It supports cooperation across borders to jointly solve common issues and falls under the “transnational” strands (Interreg B). Interreg NWE fosters transnational cooperation to make the region a key economic player and an attractive place to work and live, with high levels of innovation, sustainability and cohesion. The area covered by the programme is considered as one of the most dynamic and prosperous areas of Europe, and it also faces a number of environmental, social and economic needs and challenges.
Read our previous post about the Interreg North-West Europe 2021-2027 programming period to learn about the priority areas.
Start Preparing Your Step 1 Applications
We invite you to have a look at the Interreg North-West Europe website for the most up to date information.
There you will find all the Call 1 support documents, application form and more details about the eligibility criteria.
Ways to stay up to date on the call:
- 2 Webinars:
- Save the date for a webinar on Thursday 31 March 1-3pm Irish time! The Joint Secretariat will provide an opportunity to get more information on NWE Call 1 and get answers to your questions about the 2021-2027 programme. Find out more about the event here.
- Save the date for webinar on Thursday 7 April 9am-12pm Irish time! This second event is organised by the Irish national contact point and will focus on Irish future applicants. Contact the Interreg NWE National Contact Point for more information at email@example.com.
- Online Community: join the NWE Community! Register to the brand-new online community to network, find potential partners and get in touch with them, add your project ideas or browse those in the pipelines. (community website: community.nweurope.eu/)
- Email updates: Receive the latest information on Call 1 and other NWE Programme news by signing up for updates here.
- Join the Irish partners mailing list.
For more information contact Ireland’s National Contact Point for Interreg NWE, Sarah Davoren, based in the Southern Regional Assembly (firstname.lastname@example.org). The National Contact Point can provide Irish partners with guidance during the project development phase.