The European Commission is organising an info day on the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls for proposals related to smart energy systems and smart cities and communities.
The session will focus on six calls to be organised in 2019:
Smart citizen-centred energy system
- Flexibility and retails market options for the distribution grid
- Solutions for regional cooperation in the transmission grid
- Research on advanced tools and technological development
- European Islands Facility
- Big data solutions for energy
Smart Cities and Communities
The various sessions will give more information on the calls, tips to draft a successful application and share lessons learnt from current projects.
A brokerage event will be organised in parallel to enable participants to present their project ideas and look for European partners. If you are interested, you will need to separately register to this event.
Date: October 5th 2018
Time: 8.30 – 15.30
Location: Charlemagne building, Brussels